Sep 15, 2010

How it all began...

Joe's store just happen to be the neighborhood store where I shopped for groceries. I often made it a morning routine to stop in and buy my morning latte from a friend that worked at the Starbucks within Joe's store. Our mutual friend from Starbucks introduced us to one another and soon lunch breaks were spent together. Shortly after that my barista friend would tell me that my drinks had already been paid for. I enjoyed many delicious lattes and smiles from Joe every morning on my way to work. That was over 8 years ago and Joe still makes coffee for us every day at home now.

We got married in October of 2006. We love spending time together, with friends and with family. We enjoy walks in the neighborhood with our dog, Grissom, and love taking quick road trips for a weekend camping trip. We played on a co-ed softball team and love heading to the University of Washington for a football game. We constantly make each other smile and laugh.

Live~Laugh~Love